WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

jerry & meg...married!


How cool is her hair?!





These next two pictures are after Meg opened up her gift from Jerry...it was a ring that she had wanted. I love how excited she was!













She is stunning!!!




I was a little obsessed with taking pictures of her veil:)















This shot was requested from Meg...she saw it on Mike & Bobbi's blog so I wanted to give a little shout out to them!


Meg is a graphic designer and did an AMAZING job on all her details!






Jerry and Meg had such an incredible reception at the Music Mill. Dueling pianos was the entertainment!!! It was a hit!






They had one wedding crasher show up...their dog Alfie!




Jerry and Meg had an unforgettable wedding!! Everything about it was SO THEM! I was really excited after I met with Meg and saw her gigantic folder of amazing details! I knew this would be super fun to shoot....and it was! Thanks you two for having me as your photographer...it was such an honor! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally GOURGOUS!!! I was in love with all that crazy green. You really captured so sweet details!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Everything was captured beautifully, Shell! Nice job to you... :)

nicole green said...

i've been waiting for this blog since your sneak peek! :) wonderful job. i love all your detail shots, of course. those are always my favorites. :)

on a more personal note, miss you!! :)

Shelly Valentine said...

I miss you!!!!!

Caleb and Heather said...

Shelly, my long lost friend! I know I'm not a photographer...but I'm leaving a comment! :) I ran into your blog and wanted to say hi. I miss you and think of you often. Your talent amazes me!! Hope you and your hubby are both well! ~Your long lost suite mate

Bobbi said...

AYKM?! YOU FLIPPING ROCKED THIS WEDDING!!!!!!!! ANd Meg and Jerry... HOT TAMALE ALERT!!!!! Jeez... could I use any more exclamation points?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!