WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

adam & natalia...married!!







First time seeing each other:) Always a sweet moment!









We made a quick stop at the War Memorial for pictures!






They couldn't have asked for better weather!



Natalia is stunning!





















I absolutely love Adam and Natalia! They are such a sweet couple! They had a beautiful ceremony at SS. Peter & Paul Cathedral and finished the day off with their reception at the Conrad. They are now in Indonesia to celebrate their new marriage with Natalia's family. Congratulations you two!

4 comments:

Maya said...

I love the dancing kiss shot! Great angle!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

What a beautiful day captured by you...nice, Shelly.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the look of the 13th image! Gorgeous, I tell ya! The one with the brides vail blowing as they embrace is framed awesome. Great as always!!

Erika Gerdemark Photography said...

Beautiful! I can´t tell you how much I love the 3rd picture from above. /erika