WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, September 10, 2007

nick & jen...married!!
























I really enjoyed shooting Nick and Jen's wedding. We were under a bit of a time crunch with pictures, but I was still really happy with the results! It sounds cheesy, but the camera really does love Jen! I felt like she couldn't take a bad picture! With those gorgeous blue eyes, freckles and bright red lipstick, I could have taken pictures of her all day!
The ceremony was at the Indianapolis State Building and their reception was at the IRT. They are both actors in Indianapolis so I thought it was so fitting that they did their reception there!
Nick will be playing Laertes in Hamlet coming up at the end of September...everyone should go see it!
Congratulations Nick and Jen!

4 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Beautiful work as always, Shelly. I'm shooting a wedding at the statehouse in Dec. so its great to catch a glimpse of your work there! If only I had your talent...

Anonymous said...

Nice job. Did Lav... work on these? Can you start shooting my weddings, so that I can attend to my baby full time? Think about it.

n8

Em said...

these are stunning!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful shel, great stuff!!