WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, September 17, 2007

eric & heather...married!!














Eric and Heather had a beautiful fall themed wedding in Van Wert, OH. I had been looking forward to shooting their wedding since I had such a great time at their engagement session.
I hung out with the girls at the salon early that morning and they were all so sweet! When I walked in I found Heather working hard on her wedding day painting toes!
Despite all the rain, every thing went perfectly!
Congratulations Eric and Heather!!!

2 comments:

BethLaurren said...

oh my gosh I love her bouquet!!

Aubrey Bence said...

shell... your stuff is so great! It just gets better and better. I love that shot of the shoes! LOVE it... not to mention teh shot below of the kids all watching. Priceless!