WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

so big!

Brian and I were watching Blake and Layla a few weekends ago. When I was feeding Blake his dinner, I remembered that a year ago I took a picture of him sitting there. I had to snap a new picture of him to see how much he's grown in the last year. He's now TWO! I can't believe how much he's changed!

3 comments:

rebeccavalentine said...

aww...my baby

Cathrine Bock said...

EEE!! SO CUTE!!! :-D

nicole green said...

he is so cute! :)