WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

geoff & megan...married!!!

















































































Geoff and Megan had a charming little out door wedding in Nashville, Indiana! It was such an honor to shoot their wedding! Megan is an amazing photographer here in Indianapolis and so I have to admit that I was a little freaked out going into the day. Talk about pressure!!! Anyways...the wedding was incredible...every detail was perfect! A special thanks to Melody Carpenter and Morgan Matters for shooting the wedding with me! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kelly Braman Photography said...

Oooh~you did a fabulous job! Love all of the fabulous details and the location is to die for!! You Rock,girlie:)

rebeccavalentine said...

Awesome pics, Shell! Beautiful couple and love the location too!

April {April Foster Events} said...

I'm so excited to see this on your blog! Megan - you look gorgeous! Such a beautiful wedding!

nicole green said...

shelly i loooooove them. :) you did such a great job. they're all beautiful! :)

Maya said...

These are just gorgeous! Way to capture all of Megan's amazing wedding planning skills!