WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

matt & monica...engaged!

























I had the best time shooting Matt and Monica's engagement session...despite the freezing cold weather! Let me tell you...they were troopers! Matt and Monica are  a blast to hang out with! They are constantly being silly and goofing around! I can't wait until their wedding in June! Congratulations you two!

4 comments:

Nicole Neff Photography said...

Gorgeous images! Monica looks like Kate Winslet in some of her images. And LOVE her boots!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Very cute session, Shelly!

Anonymous said...

I love the image of them at a distance..... they are in some sort of a small court yard with a white building in the back ground. The processing is perfect... a perfect winter day even with out the snow. Her body language is so sweet as she leans in for that kiss. Great work!

Maya said...

Yea to downtown Noblesville! I love the one of them kissing in the courtyard near the courthouse!