WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

layla...5 months!









Wow...time really flies! My little niece Layla is now 5 months old! She is as cute as can be and has the sweetest personality. I snapped a few pictures well I was watching her today. Look at those blues eyes!!! Amazing!

11 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

She is adorable! I love her little rolls!

Maya said...

I love her eyes...my word!

Jessica Johnston said...

holy cow - those eyes are so bright! Adorable :) Those nieces and nephews of yours are lucky - they have the cutest photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Love those eyes! What mother wouldn't want all of those in big print? :)

Kerri Banyas said...

you rock girl!! I can't wait to see you again--OSP INDY maybe??

Megan said...

Those eyes are unreal! Missed seeing you in Vegas! Hope you are feeling better.

Lucia Photography said...

Were you at Wppi in Elizabeth Messinas class?

Kiera said...

I feel like she is from the 20s or something...simply adorable. Missed you in Vegas. I hope you're feeling much better. :o)

Brandy Cunningham said...

Holy Cow is right! What lense were you using...they are so freakin sharp!! Beautiful!

Shelly Valentine said...

Thanks guys! Brandy...I was shooting with the 50mm 1.2 at probably 1.4. It's crazy how sharp the images are from that lens...definitely my favorite to shoot with! I also use kubota's action magic sharp on my blog images.

Brosnan Photographic said...

What a gorgeous face!