WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, December 07, 2007

ryan & aubrey...engaged!!!

































So this is a super long post...and I just might add more pics to it when I have a little more time, because I had the hardest time not picking EVERY SINGLE IMAGE!
This past weekend I traveled to Philadelphia to visit one of my best friends Aubrey and to shoot her and Ryan's engagement pictures.
First of all, I had the BEST TIME EVER!!! It was SO good to see Aubrey and even though I already knew Ryan a little bit...it was great to hang with him and get to know him even more! I'm SO glad they are getting married!
I had a GREAT time shooting their pictures...even though it was another freezing, sleeting, cold day!! I loved being in a new city and being able to shoot in a different location. There was so much character in the area where Aubrey lives. I also HAVE to mention that they are the most fun and cute couple! They definitely knew how to work the camera! HA!
I can't wait until their wedding in June! Love you guys!!!!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Aubrey Bence said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much for all you do in my life! I love the pictures and had so much fun with you shooting them! I wouldn't want it any other way! love you!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey...The pictures are so cute! I have never seen Ryan...what a HOTTIE! Congrats on your engagement. The pictures are so awesome Shelly!

Friend of Aubrey's...
Joy Brown

Anonymous said...

Aubrey...Congratulations. So happy to hear of your good news. Now I know why you moved to Philly!!! Tiffany

Anonymous said...

these photos are incredible! aubrey your beautiful! such a cute couple!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Have I not said that I love these yet...well, I love them! Good job, Shell!

Veldman Photo said...

I Love 'em.... good job Shell.... they look great and the couple :)

nicole green said...

aww shelly these are so great! they're so lucky to have you around. they're quite possibly the cutest couple ever. :)

meet meghan said...

Shelly,
I am so happy to have a sister like you that can show me some amazing ways to capture moments in peoples lives. your awsome!!! Congratulations Aubrey, you two are beautiful together.
Meghan

Anonymous said...

girl you are awesome... those pictures are incredible... so happy for them