WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

ben & melissa...engaged!
























I've know Ben and Melissa since I was in high school. Ben was the goalie coach when I played varsity soccer and Melissa went to my rival school and worked with me at Outback Steakhouse in collage. The are both such great individuals and are even better when they are together!
I had the BEST time shooting their engagement pictures, despite the fact that is was 29 degrees and sleeting! They are both so good looking that they make my job pretty easy! I also get the privilege of shooting their Christmas wedding coming up in just a few weeks!
Thanks Ben and Melissa for a fun shoot!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Em said...

Shelly, These are gorgeous! Love the contrast of the pics with a lot of green to the sparse color in the fallesc (is that a word!?!) ones...

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

I love the new look! Great shots...given!