WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

molly...6 months old!

Well, wedding season is just around the corner! I'm so excited to get outside and shoot again! I'm sure a lot of it is this amazing weather we're experiencing! For all of you thinking it's time to update family pictures or are wanting to capture an important milestone in your life...feel free to contact me about scheduling a portrait session! Something I'm even guilty of (and I'm a photographer...yikes) is letting way too much time pass without documenting our lives! I know I've had a lack of blog posts these past few months, however, I have been taking a TON of pictures of my little girl...keeps me from getting rusty!! Enjoy!

























3 comments:

Nicole Zaagman said...

she is just soooo cute! adorable =) nice job

nicole green said...

awwwww shelly these are just wonderful. :) i'm so in love with the 2nd one! she is adorable!!

afs said...

shelly she has SUCH a sweet face! (her chubby cheeks are making me DIIIEEE!)

Faves: 3 + 4 from the end. :D