WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

my little girl!

I had to post these real quick! Isn't she the cutest?!? I am loving being a mom. Enjoy your weekend! More of my favorites from Matt & Melissa's wedding to come...stay tuned!









I found these hats/headbands on Etsy...snugars is who sells them.

6 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my gosh, she is so precious! Where did you get her hat???

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! What a little beauty! You must be so proud. :)

-Elizabeth Slaughterbeck-

Cathy and David Photographers said...

Aww.... she is sooooo cute in those hats!!! I love her expression in the first one. :)

Gail said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Seeing you shower your baby with all this love has me looking forward to someday hopefully being blessed to do the same! :)

Abbey said...

awww!she is the cutest thing.

Kelly Braman Photography said...

*Shelly! Look at this little Angel! She is gorgeous just like her mama! I hope to see you again in Indy! Love your work, girlie! Wishing you a wonderful 2010!