WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

brian & elizabeth...engaged!























I had the best time shooting Brian and Elizabeth's engagement session! It was a perfect evening for a photo shoot and I couldn't have ask for a better couple! I really adore them and I can't wait until their wedding next year. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are so cute, Shelly! Love them...

Jenilee said...

Great Photos!

Mag said...

Liz and Brian, you guys look gorgeous, and so happy! Shelly, amazing job of catching the essence of this beautiful couple!

nicole green said...

great job, shelly! :) that last one is my faaave! i want one of me and dan like that, k? :) thanks! haha

Cathy and David Photographers said...

What a cute shoot. :) I love your b&w's... especially that last one!

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! music

Lia at Petite Little Bee said...

I love your photography!!! Really beautiful.