WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

JD & mellissa...part two!































































I have to say that I was a bit concerned with shooting JD and Melissa's wedding at 9 months pregnant! But they couldn't have made it an easier day for me and I am so glad that I was able to be their photographer!! Everyone in the wedding was so fun to work with...JD and Melissa really have some great friends and family. I have to especially thank Nicole Green and Nate Rowe for shooting with me! You guys are such wonderful friends and I appreciate your help so much! Enjoy:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelly... your work is amazing! We really enjoyed working with you every step of the way, and we are thrilled that you brilliantly captured so many great memories that will last a lifetime.

nicole green said...

shelly these are wonderful!
i had a blast shooting with you again. :)

lmhite said...

Shelly, these photos are just gorgeous! It looks like my grandbaby and your baby may just be born on the same day!!! Jen is very ready, as I'm sure you are. Sept. 28th is our big day -- I'm keeping track of you, as well. XOXO Lynn

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Way to rock this wedding...beautiful couple, great location, awesome details. Now, it's baby time! ;)

Megan said...

Shelly, what a great job! Loved your use of a wonderful location.