WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

matt & monica...married!!!





























































I adore Matt and Monica...I can't say enough good things about them and their wedding! They both have such fun personalities and are so in love with each other! It was an honor to be their photographer...congrats you two!!! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Gorgeous as always! Love the ones of them in the field/woods area - Great work!

Mr. McCullough said...

Thank you so much for doing such an awesome job with our wedding photos...WE LOVE YOU SHELLY!

April {April Foster Events} said...

The first 3 pictures are adorable! I love love love the signs on that last picture too. Amazing job.

Alexis Smith said...

Awesome job!! Love the pictures!!

kelly said...

Where did they have the reception? That venue looks gorgeous!