WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

maddie!



I had to post this picture right away! Maddie's normally not suppose to touch the tree, but we let her for the sake of the shot! I love how she's looking back at her mom like, "is this okay??"

4 comments:

Maya said...

She looks so innocent!

Anonymous said...

Shelly, you are AMAZING!! Love the picture of Maddie!

Christine Meintjes said...

That look is priceless!

Caleb and Heather said...

Hello beautiful! Thanks for the sweet comments on our blog. We think she's pretty gorgeous ourselves!! :) Been thinking about you. Hope you are well. Email me sometime. We need to do lunch again soon!